Guidance on Running an Event Safely
Planning is critical to the success of an event. Well planned and well organised events are good for the Council, local businesses, residents and others.There are a host of matters that will need to be considered by event organisers, but safety and planning are paramount.
An Event Management Guide, Event Safety Handbook, and various template documents compiled by Environmental Health Northamptonshire can be downloaded from:
The following link to the HSE website also gives general information for organisers of events to help them run the events safely
For further information on event safety for any event taking place in the Borough, please contact the Health Protection team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 04/04/2017
- Regulation and Inspection
- What an Inspector will carry out
- Benefits for Business
- What do Businesses Need to do?
- Enforcement of Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Complaints
- Accident Reporting
- Accident Investigation
- Guidance on Running an Event Safely (you are here)
- Information, Advice and Other Useful Links