Health and Safety Complaints
The Health Protection Team of the Council also deals with complaints from the public with regard to health and safety in workplaces, for premises which come within this area.
Complaints about working conditions are always investigated sensitively and the complainant's confidentiality is assured. Such matters are usually resolved by giving advice to the employer; however, if formal action is needed then this will be taken.
- Regulation and Inspection
- What an Inspector will carry out
- Benefits for Business
- What do Businesses Need to do?
- Enforcement of Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Complaints (you are here)
- Accident Reporting
- Accident Investigation
- Guidance on Running an Event Safely
- Information, Advice and Other Useful Links