Anti fraud and corruption strategy
The Council publishes a Confidential Reporting Policy (Whistle Blowing policy) as part of its Anti-Fraud and Corruption Strategy. It is available to all contractors, employees and members of the Council to use.
The Whistle Blowing Policy details the following as contacts
- Chief executive - email email@example.com Tel:01933 231500
- Monitoring Officer - email Districtlaw@kettering.gov.uk Tel:01536 535686
- Human Resources - email HR@wellingborough.gov.uk Tel: 01933 231523
- Head of Internal Audit - email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0121 612 3871
or independently from the Council
- Public Concern at Work Telephone: 020 7404 6609
The policy details the steps that will be taken to investigate and resolve any matters raised and substantiated under the policy.