There are six public conveniences which are normally open from dawn to dusk. All public conveniences are cleaned at least once a day and two are permanently attended.
The listed below are their locations all with male, female and disabled facilities available:
- Wellingborough Road, Finedon. Disabled W.C. only (RADAR system)
- Market Square, Wellingborough (baby changing facilities) open daily whilst the Multi-storey facilities are closed.
- Multi Storey Car Park, Wellingborough (baby changing facilities) - Please note that these facilities are closed from 13 July 2020 until October 2020 due to the ongoing refurbishment of the car park - the nearest facilities are at Market Square.
- Swanspool Gardens, Wellingborough No facilites available at this present time.
- Castle Fields, Wellingborough No facilities available at this present time.
- Tithe Barn Hall (side elevation), Burystead Place, Wellingborough Disabled W.C. only (RADAR system).
- The Embankment, Wellingborough Disabled W.C. only (RADAR system).
- Bassetts Close park, Wellingborough (only open during events)
Public toilets with disabled facilities are normally locked and are accessed using the Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation (RADAR) National Key Scheme. For registered disabled persons, keys are available free of charge from the main Council reception.