Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Assisted Collection Service

I need help with my bins

Assistance can be provided to residents who struggle to put their bins out for collection, either due to infirmity or disability. This service is only available where there is no one else at the property who can help them.

If you are offered the Assisted Collection Service, our crews will collect the bin from an agreed location on your property and return it after it has been emptied.

If you wish to apply for the Assisted Collection Service, you will need to complete an application form. This form can be completed online, or you can download a copy and return it to Wellingborough Norse. 

If you are already registered for the Assisted Collection Service, you can request replacement stickers for your bins by completing the online form, or by contacting Wellingborough Norse.