About Emergency Telephone Numbers
Dial 999 for police, fire or ambulance in emergencies. You can also dial 112 anywhere in the European Community to contact the emergency service.
An emergency is described as:
- a threat to life - by another person or by an injury
- or when there is a need for immediate police action
Tell the operator:
- who you are, your address and telephone number
- where the incident is taking pace, be as specific as possible
- what is happening
Council out of hours contact
If you also wish to report an incident to the council ring 01933 229 777 and you will be directed to an appropriate person. Out of office hours you can select option 2 to report the problem.
Anonymously report information on crimes to 0800 555 111
Environment Agency 24hr Floodline 0345 988 1188
Utilities - Electricity
To report a power cut or dangerous situation contact 105.
Utilities - Gas
National Grid 24 hour emergency line: 0800 111 999
If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free National Grid emergency line immediately.
Visit: National Grid
Utilities - Water
Visit: Anglian Water
- MPs for the Wellingborough and Daventry Constituencies
- About Emergency Telephone Numbers (you are here)