A referendum relating to the Ecton Neighbourhood Plan will be held on 6 May 2021.
The question which will be asked at the referendum is:
"Do you want the North Northamptonshire Council to use the neighbourhood plan for Ecton to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?"
The council has published an Information Statement to explain the referendum process.
A number of other specified documents are also available to support the referendum:
- Ecton Neighbourhood Plan;
- The report of the independent examiner into the Ecton Neighbourhood Plan;
- A summary of the representations recieved from consultees and made available to the examiner;
- A statement that the council is satisfied that the plan meets the basic conditions and is compliant with all legislation; and
- A statement setting out general information on town and country planning, including neighbourhood planning and the purpose of the referendum.