Rural Exceptions Sites Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
The Borough Council of Wellingborough is now consulting on a draft Supplementary Planning Document regarding Rural Exceptions sites which is intended to add additional detail to Policy 13 of the North Northamptonshire Joint Core Strategy (JCS) and Policy H6 of the Plan for the Borough of Wellingborough (PBW).
The consultation documents can be found below:
- Rural Exceptions Sites SPD: Consultation Draft
- Rural Exceptions Sites SPD: Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Rural Exceptions Sites SPD: Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA)
The consultation on the above document is running between Friday 21st February and Friday 3rd April 2020. Comments shoild be sent by 5pm on the end date of the consultation.
Further information on the consultation is available here.
The above consultation documents will be made available to view in hard copy at the council office reception (Tithe Barn), and at libraries within the borough.
How to respond?
You can respond to this consultation in a variety of ways:
- Online through our Online Consultation Portal
- By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or write to us at Planning Policy, Borough Council of Wellingborough, Swanspool House, Doddington Road, Wellingborough, NN8 1BP
For further information on the document, the consultation process please contact planning policy by email at email@example.com or by phone to 01933 231926/231520.