Supporting Charities and Good Causes
The International Waendel Walk is a great opportunity for people of all ages to take part and fundraise for worthwhile causes. Some walkers have raised thousands of pounds for their chosen charities and good causes.
Here is what you do:
- Decide on the walk route and distance that you would like to complete.
- Register to take part in the Waendel Walk Weekend online or via post.
- Contact your chosen charity for any advice and support that they may be able to offer you.
- The fastest and most secure way to raise money for your charity is to use an online sponsorship page such as Virgin Money Giving Fundraising or JustGiving.
- Don't forget to let us know who you will be supporting- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete your Waendel Walk challenge and collect your certificate as proof!
- Let us and your chosen charity know how you have done and submit all sponsorship monies to your good cause.
Charity Organisations Supporting the International Waendel Walk Weekend:
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND) - Northants
- Lakelands Hospice
- Dogs for the Disabled
- Northamptonshire Association for the Blind
- Myasthenia Gravis Association
- British Red Cross
- Wellingborough & District Mind
- Cransley Hospice
- Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Integrated Cancer Therapies
- Animals in Need
- KGH Charity Fund
- Rush2TheDen Youth Club
- Teamwork Trust
- Northamptonshire Search and Rescue (NSAR)
- Wellingborough Hatton Rotary Club
- The Lewis Foundation
Would You like your charity information displayed on this page?
Contact Waendelemail@example.com for more details
- Cancellation of the International Waendel Walk 2021
- A Brief History of the Waendel Walk Event
- Supporting Charities and Good Causes (you are here)