Our Customer Commitment sets out the level of service you can expect from us and what we aim to deliver.
Customer Feedback, Compliments, Comments and Complaints
We welcome feedback from our customers. You can:
- click on the 'say' button on the website http://www.wellingborough.gov.uk/ which will take you to an on-line form
- email us email@example.com
- complete the form in the Customer Feedback Leaflet
- visit our offices and talk to someone
- telephone us on 01933 229777
- write to us at Organisational Development, Borough Council of Wellingborough, Swanspool House, Doddington Road , Wellingborough NN8 1BP
You can view and comment on planning applications on-line or in the office.
There is also a Petitions, Consultations and Comments section on our website which will link you to the Consultations and Petitions page.
From time to time we undertake consultations asking for your views on specific issues. Details of these will normally be in the local press and on the homepage of our website. We also email or write to people who are registered on our consultation database as being willing to be consulted on issues affecting the borough. If you would like to be included on the database, contact the Organisational Development Team firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01933 229777.