Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Frequently asked questions

How do we lodge a strong objection against a planning application that dramatically affects our property?

To make a comment on a planning application, go to View Planning Applications on our website, then Search by Property.

Enter the address or planning application no. in the search box.

When the planning application comes up, click on the Comments box.

There is a tab called Make a Comment where you can submit any comments you have relating to the application.