Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Frequently asked questions

What happens if you don't show up for a court summons for unpaid council tax

A liability order will be granted which gives us the right to pursue other means of recovery such as an attachement to your earnings or benefits, or referral of your account to an Enforcement Agent. If you are unable to attend court, please contact the office on 01933 231 792 to discuss the matter further.