Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Council Tax - Wellingborough area

Council Tax direct debits have been collected two business days earlier than scheduled for residents living in the Wellingborough area.

Guidance and support

Frequently asked questions

what is the law on giving away hot food in pubs and clubs with no food licence.

Food businesses are required to register with the relevant local authority. There is no licence specifically for operating as a food business, although a licence may be required for other licensable activities, such as the retail sale of alcohol.


If you have a specific concern about food hygiene in a particular business please contact us by emailing healthprotection@wellingborough.gov.uk with further details so we can investigate.