Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Frequently asked questions

How can I stop Court proceedings?

By making full payment of the Council tax and the costs shown on the summons before the hearing date.

In certain circumstances the Council may allow you to catch up missed instalments and pay the remainder by Direct Debit.