- Can I install a bench in a council owned park or open space?
- Can I plant a tree in a council owned park or open space?
- Where can I find advice on starting a business?
- I have a wasp nest is it your responsiblilty to help me get rid of it?
- How long should you keep on sale items that have gone by there best before date.
- What are the Council's opening hours?
- What do I have to do to legally collect money for charity while carol singing in earls Barton?
- In a licensed club premises who is responsible if out of date beer is knowingly sold?
- The NHS website says that you can pay to have a sample of tap water from your home tested for lead content. As my home was built around 1900 I would like to do this to see whether the piping from the mains is connected to the house by a lead pipe. How do I arrange this please? Kind regards, Katie
- Can a shop sell soft drinks that have last years date on aswell as food and sweets
Browse questions by category
- Deaths, funerals and cremations
- Environmental health
- Planning, building and local land charges