Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

How to complain about a care home or care in your home

Local Government Ombudsman Complaints Leaflet

This leaflet explains what to do if you or a member of your family has a complaint about adult social care services. It applies whether you or your local council are paying for your care.

  • File type: PDF
  • Size: 466.23 KB
Download now