Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Alcohol License for Halls

How to apply for a license to sell/supply alcohol at one of the Council halls for hire

The halls are not licensed for the sale/supply of alcohol. This document provides information on how to apply for a license.

  • File type: PDF
  • Size: 7.41 KB
Download now