Check here to see the most recent information published on our site.
Free event to tackle child sexual exploitation
– 23 June 2017
Anyone working with children and young people within the community or voluntary sector is invited to attend an event about Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), 6 - 7pm on Wednesday 12 July.
Wellingborough Market through the ages
– 21 June 2017
Permanent display screens featuring market scenes from 1860 to the present day were installed on Wellingborough Market this week.
One minute silence for victims of Grenfell Tower fire
– 19 June 2017
Following the terrible fire at Grenfell Tower in London on Wednesday 14 June, the Borough Council of Wellingborough will join the nation in observing a one minute silence.
Wellingborough Council wins gold award for excellent management of address information
– 14 June 2017
Wellingborough Council has won a ‘Gold Performance Award’ for excellent management of its address information database.
Town centre's historic shop fronts improved with lottery funding
– 12 June 2017
Several historic shop fronts in Wellingborough town centre have been restored to their former glory as the result of a £1.4million Heritage Lottery funded scheme.
Search for social housing made easier with new mobile website
– 01 June 2017
Searching for social housing in Wellingborough is now much easier thanks to the development of a new dedicated mobile website,
Book of condolence for Manchester attack victims
– 30 May 2017
A book of condolence has been opened by the Mayor and Mayoress of Wellingborough in respect of the victims of the Manchester attack last Monday.
Free kid’s activities at Wellingborough Market
– 23 May 2017
A selection of free children’s activities will be on offer at Wellingborough market this Saturday (27 May) as part of the national Love Your Local Market campaign 2017.
Tree policy consultation
– 09 May 2017
Consultation starts today on a policy providing information and guidance about how the Borough Council of Wellingborough manages the trees it is responsible for.
Improvements announced for Waendel Pool
– 04 May 2017
The swimming pool at the Waendel Leisure Centre in Thomas Street, Wellingborough, will close on Monday 5 June for a period of up to three months.
- Mears Ashby Conservation Area Appraisal Documents – 03 May 2017
- UK Parliamentary General election – 19 April 2017
- Deregulation Act 2015 – 24 March 2017
- Grand Masquerade Ball – 15 March 2017
- Footpath & bridleway diversion/stopping up orders – 06 March 2017
- Street Lighting – 15 February 2017
- Upper Nene Valley Gravel Pits Special Protection Area SPD – 23 December 2016
- Self-service system – 21 December 2016
- Northamptonshire County Council election 2017 – 16 December 2016
- Government formally announces Wellingborough Prison Plans – 15 November 2016
- Application Form – 26 June 2017
- Person specification – 26 June 2017
- Job description – 26 June 2017
- Additional Information for applicants – 26 June 2017
- Study of Housing and Support Needs of Older People across Northamptonshire April 2017 – 22 June 2017
- Housing Register – 19 June 2017
- P1E Jan 2017 - March 2017 – 19 June 2017
- A20170138.pdf – 19 June 2017
- Parliamentary (General) election results 2017 – 12 June 2017
- Declaration of result of poll - UKPGE 2017 – 09 June 2017
Wellingborough CSE Awareness Talk
– 07 June 2017
This is an invitation to attend our Wellingborough CSE Awareness Talk on Wednesday 12 July 2017.
Love Wellingborough Market Kid's Event
– 16 May 2017
Free children's rides and cinema bus
Crafts at the Castle Theatre
– 05 May 2017
HillCrest events will be hosting a Craft Fair to coincide with the International Waendel Walk Weekend
International Waendel Walk Weekend 2017
– 05 May 2017
The Waendel Walk is set to take place from Friday 12 to Sunday 14 May, featuring improved routes with choices from 5, 10, 15, 25 and 42km for walkers of all ages
International Waendel Walk - Friday Opening Parade and Walks
– 05 May 2017
The Waendel Walk Opening Parade will take place on Friday 12 May, starting at 18:00pm. The Parade begins at Castle Theatre and will mark the start of the Night Friendship Walks
Wellingborough Market Easter Event
– 06 April 2017
At our Easter event, there's a free bouncy castle and ride, plus Easter eggs to be won!
Commonwealth Day in Wellingborough
– 08 March 2017
The ‘Fly a Flag for the Commonwealth’ initiative is again catching the imagination of thousands of participants from all walks of life, inspiring them to join with others throughout the Commonwealth.
Wellingborough Royal British Legion Band Concert
– 10 February 2017
The Irish Guards
Partnerships & Performance Committee
– 31 January 2017
Committee Room, Swanspool House
Forever Jackson- Castle Theatre
– 18 January 2017
Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Michael Jackson's Bad album.