Borough Council of Wellingborough

Council services

Services by A to Z

Most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Advocacy for carers Pollution control - air Alcohol advisory service Allotments Licence - amusement with prizes Anti social behaviour Approved suppliers Pollution control - asbestos Council tax benefit - new claim Housing benefit - new claim Benefits and bills - staying in hospital Household waste - garden waste Concessionary travel Buying a grave Car parks Ordering a memorial Census information Co-operative development Coaching courses and schools Commercial waste - skip services Communal heating charges Complaints - advocacy Complaints procedure - something that has happened at school Private property compulsory acquisition Conservation and urban design planning - tree management Conservation and urban design planning - tree preservation orders Conservation areas Conservation areas and urban design planning Pollution control - contaminated land Council tax - band reductions Council tax - general information Council tax benefit - backdating Council tax benefit - current claim Countryside - general information Countryside local access forum Countryside volunteers Customer satisfaction surveys Cycle training Licence - exotic, dangerous or wild animals Data protection act Home improvements - disability facility grant for a private property Dropped kerbs /crossover Drugs information and help Schools - general information Elections - electoral nominations Elections - voting Explosives licence Export forums Fireworks Food business - food safety - infectious diseases Food business - food safety inspections Food business - food safety regulations Licence - food business Forest and woodland management Fraud investigation Free school meals Licence - gaming machines Graffiti Grants and development fund Gritting Grounds maintenance - landscaping Requests for official guides Health and safety - occupational health services Home improvements - home repair assistance grant Home improvements - renovation grants School travel support Horticultural standards Housing - apply for housing Housing Benefit - backdating claims Independent funerals Legal aid Leisure activities - older people Leisure and social activities Leisure passes Licence - credit Licence - highway projection Licence - lottery Licence - pet shop Licence - scrap metal Licence - sex establishment Licence - skip operators Licence - sports ground Licence - street trading Licence - voluntary mini-cab licensing scheme Licence - weighbridge operator Listed Buildings Local Development Framework Local Land Charges Search Minerals Local Plan Pollution control - noise Statutory register - street naming and numbering Occupational therapy Open and derelict properties Parks and open spaces - general information Paid work or work experience and school aged pupils Pollution control - air handling units Pollution control - Clean Air Act approval Pollution control - construction Pollution control - hazardous substances Primary school places Procurement policy Property demolition and regeneration Prosecutions register Rabies protection Redwell Leisure Centre Referenda - general information Repatriation of a deceased body abroad Repatriation of a deceased body from abroad Residential care for children Residential study centres Risk assessment - food Rural development School clothing grants/vouchers School crossing patrols Term, holiday and other school closure dates Security services Services for childminders Skip permits Spillage - Highways Street trading - illegal Student loan Taxi ranks Town centre management - CCTV Town centre management - crime prevention Town centre management - shop front grant Town twinning Training Courses - Food Hygiene Truancy War memorials Weights and measures Welfare rights Young people's organised activities

Find a service

Begin to type and select from the appearing choices below.