The Borough Council of Wellingborough is carrying out essential maintenance to the Castle Theatre Car Park, which will improve the facility for visitors to the town and theatre.
The car park will be temporarily closed from Monday 25 May – Thursday 28 May for essential maintenance works. Any vehicles will need vacate the car park to allow the works to take place.
The works which will be carried out include:
- Remarking the existing bays and zebra crossing
- Installing a new area to show a walkway for pedestrians
- Re-tarmacking the potholes and paved areas
- General maintenance including removing graffiti
- Removal and relaying of paving area in the far end of the carpark
Contractors will be following the strict Government guidelines regarding social distancing at all times.
For more information regarding the maintenance works email the projects team at: email@example.com