Volunteers can assist with the running of a club which can help balance the workload and improve organisation.
This course will provide you with all the information, resources and advice to aid in the recruitment and management of volunteers.
The workshop will provide you with:
- A USB stick with templates for role description, policies, documents and guidance to ensure you complete all the necessary forms when recruiting volunteers.
- A knowledge of how to recruit volunteers through Northamptonshire Sport Sporting Volunteers Website.
- Thank you cards and promotional posters for volunteers
- An understanding of how to engage with young leaders from schools and collages and support young people who are volunteering within your establishment.
- New ideas on how to recruit, support and identify volunteers
- Information on how to avoid some of the legal pitfalls of working with volunteers.