There are six public conveniences which are normally open from dawn to dusk. All public conveniences are cleaned at least once a day and two are permanently attended.
The listed below are their locations all with male, female and disabled facilities available:
- Wellingborough Road, Finedon
- Market Square, Wellingborough (baby changing facilities)
- Multi Storey Car Park, Wellingborough (baby changing facilities)
- Swanspool Gardens, Wellingborough
- The Embankment, Wellingborough
- Bassetts Close park, Wellingborough (only open during events)
Public toilets with disabled facilities are normally locked and are accessed using the Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation (RADAR) National Key Scheme. For registered disabled persons, keys are available free of charge from the main Council reception.