Borough Council of Wellingborough

Parish and town councils

Hardwick

This small and peaceful village lies three miles north west of Wellingborough. 

The little church of St Leonard's is mainly 13th century with an embattled tower, noteworthy monuments and an unusual font.  

The manor, now a farmhouse, is a tall and ancient building with bay windows of pre-Tudor date.  It once belonged to the Order of the Knights Templar and was restored and enlarged in 1755.