Making a request for Information
Making a request
All Freedom of Information requests must be made in writing. A request can be submitted via letter or email. You will need to include:
- Your name
- A valid contact address (postal or email)
- A clear description of the information you wish to obtain
- Any format preferences
Written FOI requests can be sent:
Via Email to:
Information Officer, Council Offices, Swanspool House, Doddington Road, Wellingborough, NN8 1BP
Please be as specific as possible with your request. If we do not have enough details to find the information we may contact you for further clarification.
It is our duty to provide advice and guidance to help you be precise in your request.
We have 20 working days to respond to each FOI request from the day it is received.
- Freedom of Information Act
- Making a request for Information (you are here)
- Further Information
- Information not held by the Borough Council of Wellingborough
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004