Borough Council of Wellingborough

The 2017 electoral registration canvass is underway

Please complete your household enquiry form and return it to us as quickly as possible

more info

Notifying council tax of a change in your household


If there are any changes in your household circumstances, you must notify the council as soon as possible. You must tell us if:

  • you are moving address
  • anyone joins or leaves the household 
  • any temporary or permanent absence from home
  • anyone begins or leaves full time education

This list is not exhaustive, if in doubt let us know of any change.

We have a number of online forms that can be used to notify us of changes. Alternatively you can contact us by telephone, email or letter. 

Telephone - 01933 231 690

Email -

Alternatively, send letters to:

Council Tax Department
Council Tax Offices
Tithe Barn Road