Is there help for staff to stop smoking?
Yes! Many smokers are using the smokefree legislation as an opportunity to quit smoking and help is on hand through the Northamptonshire Stop Smoking Service - call 0845 601 3116.
Alternatively, call free the NHS Smoking Helpline on 0800 169 0 169 to find your local NHS Stop Smoking Services, visit http://www.nhs.uk/smokefree or text SMOKEFREE and your full postcode to 88088, or ask your local GP practice, pharmacy or hospital.
- Smokefree Legislation
- What workplaces and public places are covered?
- What does 'substantially enclosed' mean?
- What does smokefree legislation mean in practice?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
- What about vehicles?
- Are there any exemptions?
- What about entrances to buildings?
- Do employers have to provide smoking breaks or outside smoking areas?
- Is there help for staff to stop smoking? (you are here)
- Is the age of sale of cigarettes or tobacco products changing?
- Examples of Smokefree Premises
- Access to Exemptions