About the referendum
A Referendum relating to the Irchester, Knuston and Little Irchester Neighbourhood Plan was held on 12th July 2018.
The question that was asked was;
"Do you want the Borough Council of Wellingborough to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Irchester to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?"
The Declaration of Result of Poll was published on 12 July 2018.
The Notice of Poll and Sitation of Polling Stations was published on 4 July 2018.
The Notice of Referendum was published on 7 June 2018.
The council has published a Neighbourhood Plan Information Statement to support the Referendum.
The specified documents referred to are available below:
- Irchester, Knuston and Little Irchester Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version)
- Irchester, Knuston and Little Irchester Neighbourhood Plan- Report by the Independent Examiner
- Summary of Representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- A statement that the council is satisfied that the plan meets the basic conditions and is compliant with all legilslation
- General Statement about the Planning System, Neighbourhood Plans and the Referendum
All other background information is available on the Irchester Neighbourhood Plan Information page