About the referendum
A referendum relating to the Wollaston Neighbourhood Plan will be held on 8 September 2016.
The question that will be asked is;
"Do you want the Borough Council of Wellingborough to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Wollaston to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
The council has published a Neighbourhood Plan Information Statement to support the Referendum.
The specified documents referred to are available below:
- Wollaston Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version)
- Wollaston Neighbourhood Plan - Report by the Independent Examiner
- Summary of representations submitted to the Independent Examiner
- A statement that the council is satisfied that the plan meets the basic conditions and is compliant with all legislation
- General Statement about the Planning System, Neighbourhood Plans and the Referendum
Also available is:
All other background information is available on the Wollaston Neighbourhood Plan Information page