IML Walking Association
The International Waendel Walk is proud to be the UK's only IML registered event.
The IML Walking Association is a non-political, non-profit organisation whose purpose is:
To promote walking as a worthwhile and healthy recreation;
To foster international understanding and goodwill by encouraging participation at walking events in other countries through a program of incentive awards. This is accomplished by promoting international multi-day non-competitive walking events in each of the member countries.
"Nos Iungat Ambulare" is the official motto of the IML Walking Association which, when translated into English, means "May walking bring us together".
The IML Walking Association worldwide program of events can be used to:
See different countries;
Experience different cultures;
Make new friends; and renew friendship with walkers you have previously met.
To find out more about the IML and the Waendel Walk please visit Carol at the IML desk at The Castle over the weekend.
- International Waendel Walk 2020
- Friday Night Opening Parade and Friendship Walks
- Simba's Friendship Trail
- Waendel Swim
- Closing Ceremony and Awards Presentation
- Entertainment Schedule for the Weekend
- How to register for the Waendel Walk Weekend
- BWF and IVV
- IML Walking Association (you are here)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us- Waendel Walk Working Party
- A Brief History of the Waendel Walk Event
- Supporting Charities and Good Causes