Closing Ceremony and Awards Presentation
From 16:30pm on Sunday 13 May, the Annual Closing Ceremony and Awards Ceremony will take place at Castle Theatre on the Waendel Stage (weather permitting!).
Presentations will be made by The Worshipful The Mayor of Wellingborough to teams and charity groups that have taken part in this year's Waendel Walk Weekend. IML Walking Association awards will also be presented by an IML representative along with the Waendel Walk Working Party.
The Awards available over the course of the weekend include:-
- The largest Youth Group.
- The largest Uniformed Group.
- The largest Group overall.
- The Group covering the greatest distance.
- Largest Club Team.
- Friday Friendship Walk Group Award.
- The Mayor's Award.
Please do let us know if you are part of a Team or Group taking part in this year's Waendel Walk Weekend by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook!
- International Waendel Walk 2018
- Friday Night Opening Parade and Friendship Walks
- Simba's Friendship Trail
- Waendel Swim
- Closing Ceremony and Awards Presentation (you are here)
- Entertainment Schedule for the Weekend
- How to register for the Waendel Walk Weekend.
- BWF and IVV
- IML Walking Association
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us- Waendel Walk Working Party
- A Brief History of the Waendel Walk Event
- Supporting Charities and Good Causes