About Us- Waendel Walk Working Party
Chairman : Councillor Malcolm Waters
Events Officer, Wellingborough Council : Julia Wells
Routes: Adrian Moody, Bob Entwistle and Roland Rawlings
Control Points: Linda Marriott
HQ – The Castle: Steve Ogden
IML/IVV Awards: Carol Jones
Registration: Carol Haybyrne
Medals: Lyndsay Humberstone
First Aid: (NEAT) Northamptonshire Emergency Aid Team
Communications: Northants RAYNET and NSAR
Working Party Members: Councillor Tim Maguire, Councillor Peter Morrall, Councillor Sarah Scanlon and Councillor Geoff Simmons
The Working Party meets regularly to ensure that the Waendel Walk is a safe and well organised event.
If you are interested in any volunteering opportunities available for the Waendel Weekend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook!
- International Waendel Walk 2018
- Friday Night Opening Parade and Friendship Walks
- Simba's Friendship Trail
- Waendel Swim
- Closing Ceremony and Awards Presentation
- Entertainment Schedule for the Weekend
- How to register for the Waendel Walk Weekend.
- BWF and IVV
- IML Walking Association
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us- Waendel Walk Working Party (you are here)
- A Brief History of the Waendel Walk Event
- Supporting Charities and Good Causes