A book of condolence has been opened to allow people to pay their respects. The book is available to sign between 9.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, at the council offices, Swanspool House, Doddington Road.
The Council carries out its procurement through competition; the process used will depend on the value of the contract. Contracts over £50,000 are advertised locally and in the relevant trade journals.
Pages in Council Procurement
- You are here: Procurement
- How to Sell to the Council - tendering
- How to Sell to the Council - questionnaires
- How to Sell to the Council - getting selected
- How to Sell to the Council - wider benefits of contracting with you
- How to Sell to the Council - tendering and getting paid
- Problems - anti fraud and corruption strategy