The Borough Council of Wellingborough, like any large organisation, buys the services of a variety of providers to support its activities. The Council places contracts for construction works; repairs and maintenance; the supply of goods; energy; and professional services in support of Council objectives.
The Council carries out its procurement through competition; the process used will depend on the value of the contract. Contracts over £50,000 are advertised locally and in the relevant trade journals.
- Procurement (you are here)
- How to Sell to the Council - tendering
- How to Sell to the Council - questionnaires
- How to Sell to the Council - getting selected
- How to Sell to the Council - wider benefits of contracting with you
- How to Sell to the Council - tendering and getting paid
- Problems - anti fraud and corruption strategy