Borough Council of Wellingborough

Frequently asked questions

If my daughter moves into our house, will 1) she be able to vote 2) will our council tax increase? Please advise.

If your daughter is over 16, then she is eligible to be on the Register of Electors, though she cannot vote until she turns 18. It is a legal requirement to register. She can register to vote by following this link:

She will need her date of birth and National Insurance number in order to complete her application.