Borough Council of Wellingborough

Obstructed pavements

Northamptonshire County Council has the responsibility for dealing with obstructed pavements. Further information can be found on their Report a hazard/problem webpage.

If you encounter a problem report it using the County Council's Street Doctor service.

Further information on Highways Regulations can be obtained using the contact details below.