Borough Council of Wellingborough

Change of address

You must tell us straight away about any changes in circumstances for you, your partner, any dependant children or any non-dependant who lives with you if you are claiming Council Tax or Housing Benefit.

Please telephone customer services if you have moved so that all relevant departments of the Council can be informed.

If a member of your family dies, please notify customer services so that records can be amended. You may need to supply a copy of the death certificate.

Online Services